Thursday, August 30, 2012

Is Anybody Out There?

Its so hard not to get discouraged when you aren't getting any visitors to your blog. No comments, or feedback can make you want to say "why am I doing this anyway?" Everything I've read and advice from trusted friends (thanks Carol) says to keep on trying, keep on blogging, some day you will get visitors. I just have to figure out how to direct friends to my site. I have told friends and family, I have put my link on Facebook and Pinterest, I'm a member of LinkedIn- what am I doing wrong? I can't even figure out how to put ads on my blog, and the process is step by step- must have missed one somewhere, lol! well, fellow bloggers out there, if anyone feels compelled to help a sister out, it would be  greatly appreciated! By the way, I know that the problem with the ads is that I haven't implemented the code into the HTML yet, that's because I lost it!!  Yep, I lost the code I was given back at the beginning of this process and now I can't find it again. Anyway, any ideas to increase traffic or get visitors to my store or this blog would be greatly appreciated! .

No comments:

Post a Comment