Friday, August 31, 2012

Success!

Well, lo and behold! I guess I did something right after all! I do have my ads now and that's great!
Maybe it's true what they say, keep on believing and don't give up, and you will have success!
I also want to give a shout out to all the people devastated by the hurricanes. I pray that their families are safe and they can clean up the mess and return to their homes. We didn't get much rain here in Groves, but the weekend isn't over yet.
I don't have any specific formula for when I want to make something. Some people make jewelry, or cook, or sew when they are down, or inspired, I just go with the flow. My days consist of housework, volunteer work and making jewelry, or shellcrafts, and then at night, instead of just sitting and watching tv, I sometimes work on a crochet project. Of course, I'm not too good at it yet, my husband says instead of it being relaxing  for me, I make it look like a full contact sport! I spend as much time pulling it out as I do making it, lol! Again, I just have to keep on ptacticing and one day, I will have it down. If at first you don't succeed and all that mess! At least my jewelry is somewhere that I can be proud. Many years of practice have lead me to a fulfilling and satisfying craft. I specialize and enjoy weaving the most but I do most any kind of beaded jewelry. Come by and check out my shop sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment